Apple Crumble With Honey Whipped Cream
TIME: 75 min
TIME: 75 min
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup honey
For the crumble:
- 1 apple, chopped
- 7 ounces butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- Salt to taste
- Fill the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser with cream and honey. Shake well to mix ingredients.
- Close dispenser and charge with 1 N2O cartridge. Shake dispenser a few seconds so that the gas mixes with the contents. TIP: The consistency of the cream is directly related to the number of times you shake the dispenser after charging it. For a stiffer consistency, more shaking is required. For a softer consistency, less shaking is required.)
- Let the filled whipper cool in the refrigerator in vertical position for a minimum of 2 hours.
- To make the "crumble" crumbs, mix the cold butter and flour using the tips of your fingers to create crumbs. If heat from the hands begin to create more of a dough, add about 1 1/2 Tbsp of flour and continue to crumble. Add cinnamon and sugar to the crumble
- In a baking dish, put the seasoned crumble on top of the chopped apples. Bake in a preheated oven at 350ºF for 1 hour.
- When the crumble has cooled, place a serving size at the bottom of a wide cup or glass, and complete with the honey whipped cream. Decorate with slices of apple.
Leave a comment