TIME: 5 min
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar ( can use liquid sweeter)
- Fill the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser with heavy cream and powdered sugar, close and shake well to dissolve the sugar.
- Charge the dispenser with 1 N2O cartridge.
- Shake the dispenser between 8-15 times, so that the gas mixes with the contents.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 10 days until needed.
NOTE: The consistency of the cream is directly related to the number of times you shake the dispenser after charging it. For a stiffer consistency, more shaking is required. For a softer consistency, less shaking is required.