TIME: 10 min
- 1 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ½ ounces blue cheese
- 1 pinch salt (finely granulated)
- 3 endives
- ¾ cup walnuts
- Raisins to garnish
- Melt cheese in the cream over low heat and add salt. Using a fine mesh sieve, strain mixture. Fill the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser with the mixture.
- Close dispenser and charge with 1 N2O cartridge. Shake dispenser a few seconds so that the gas mixes with the contents. TIP: The consistency of the cream is directly related to the number of times you shake the dispenser after charging it. For a stiffer consistency, more shaking is required. For a softer consistency, less shaking is required.
- Let the filled whipper cool in the refrigerator in vertical position for 1-2 hours.
- Separate the endives into individual leaves. Fill them with the mousse and decorate with walnuts and raisins.