TIME: 5 min
- 1 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 lemons or limes (strained juice)
- 1 pinch salt (finely granulated)
- Nacho chips
- Fill the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser with the ingredients, close and shake well to dissolve the salt.
- Charge dispenser with 1 N2O cartridge. Shake dispenser a few seconds so that the gas mixes with the contents. TIP: The consistency of the cream is directly related to the number of times you shake the dispenser after charging it. For a stiffer consistency, more shaking is required. For a softer consistency, less shaking is required.
- Let the filled whipper cool in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve with nachos.