TIME: 60 min
- 1 cup potatoes
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 pinch salt (finely granulated)
- Boiled octopus (can be substituted with grilled shrimp)
- Cook potatoes in abundant salted water for 30 minutes.
- Peel them before they are cold and mash them. Puree them with the cream in a blender until smooth, season with paprika and salt to taste.
- Pass mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
- Fill the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser with the mixture using a funnel. Close dispenser and charge with 1 N2O cartridge. Shake dispenser a few seconds so that the gas mixes with the contents.
- Place boiled octopus on the potato mousse and drizzle with olive oil and paprika. (Replace the octopus with shrimp if desired)