TIME: 30 min
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 disposable cups
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- ¼ cup butter
- Chopped pistachios to garnish
- Beat eggs, powdered sugar, flour, milk, and vanilla extract together to obtain a well homogenous mass without lumps in a blender or with a mixer. Using a very fine sieve, strain mixture to avoid any lumps that could clog the valve of the dispenser.
- Fill the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser with the mixture, using a funnel. Close it correctly and charge with 1 N2O cartridge. Shake the dispenser a few seconds, so that the gas mixes with the contents.
- Let the filled whipper cool in the refrigerator in vertical position for a minimum of 2 hours.
- In order to distribute heat, make about 3 or 4 vertical cuts at the base of each disposable plastic cup with a knife,
- After the mixture has rested for 2 hours in the refrigerator, shake again for a few seconds more, with dispenser facing down. Slowly dispense the mixture into the plastic cups, filling the cups to just up to less than half (during the cooking in the microwave, the dough rises a lot).
- Microwave at maximum power for about 45 seconds; this varies according to the microwave.
- Let cool about 10 minutes and unmold the biscuits.
In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter until slightly thickened. Cover the sponge cakes with the ganache and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.