- SUPERIOR QUALITY: This professional Bron Coucke mandoline is made in France. It is made of stainless steel with exceptional quality of cut, tempered, stainless steel blade sharpened in Thiers, France by specialists. Ideal for slicing and making French fries or julienne in no time at all. The working surface has an ideal angle to get a natural position of work.
- 5 INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES: To vary the presentation of your vegetables, this appliance is equipped with 2 fixed blades, a smooth and an embossed blade, for both smooth and wavy slices as well as waffle cuts. The removable cutting blade units or tapered blocks offer cuts in varying thicknesses: 1, 2, 4, 7 and 10 mm for angel hair, juliennes, fries, and matchstick fries. Fast installation of the removable cutting blade units with locking unit attachment.
- ADJUSTABLE THICKNESS: The thickness of the slices and wafers is adjustable to two visual results. Hand-operated levers help control the slicing thickness, with a 5mm maximum thickness and .0.5mm minimum thickness. For maximum security, there is no handling of the principal blades.
- STABLE AND EFFICIENT: For more safety and maximum performance, this mandolin has 4 non-slip feet offering good stability as well as a patented original table edge support. This mandolin also includes a universal ergonomic guard/pusher to protect the fingers during use.
- NOTHING REPLACES HANDMADE: Since 1947, Louis Tellier has offered catering professionals and individuals innovative and high-performance utensils specially designed to make quality culinary preparations by hand.
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 11.5 x 4 cm, 15.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in., Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Brand: Bron-Coucke by Louis Tellier (Model #25000)
- Includes (1) guard/pusher, (5) interchangeable blades, and (1) instruction manual
We offer FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. Outside of the USA, shipping is calculated at checkout. *Faster shipping options can be selected at checkout for an additional cost.
FREE SHIPPING: Standard 5 to 8-day shipping
ORDER PROCESSING TIME: 1 business day (24 hours)
We accept returns on orders that have been received 30 days ago or less.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the product you receive from us, please contact us to arrange a return and full refund. A customer service agent will contact you within 24 working hours to attempt to fix the problem with the product (if you'd like) or arrange for an immediate return.
If a product is found to be defective, we will cover the cost of the return shipping.
If a return is required for some other reason (accidental purchase, wrong size product ordered) than return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. Orders of this nature will be refunded when the product has been received by our warehouse staff in sellable condition.
What you should do if you want to return a product you purchased: Contact us to arrange a return. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Under what circumstances we offer returns and refunds: If you're unhappy with any of of our products for any reason, contact us so we can arrange a return for the item.
For any items found to be defective, ICO will cover the cost of return shipping. In cases where the item is no longer wanted, the customer is expected to pay for the return shipping cost to our warehouse in Florida.
Timeframe in which we accept returns: we'll accept returns up to 30 days after you've received your purchase. If you discover the item is defective after 30 days, contact us and we'll arrange service or replacement parts to be sent to you.
When will I receive my refund? Your refund will be sent to you via your original payment method within 5 days of us receiving your returned product.