Type of Cream
Required # of Shakes
Non-perishable or low-fat cream
33% - 36%
30% - 32%
11. CHECK for desired consistency after 8 shakes. TURN device upside down (with decorator tip in vertical position) and press lever slightly. DO NOT press lever fully as it will cause the cream to ‘shoot’ out.
- If cream is still soft, continue with another one or two shakes and check for consistency again. Repeat until you get the desired consistency.
- DO NOT OVER-SHAKE, as it can make the cream too stiff and cause very little to be dispensed with the rest remaining in the canister.
- PERFECT on Coffee!
12. STORE in fridge for up to 14 days. DO NOT store a pressurized dispenser on its side.
- DEPRESSURIZE device before opening to clean: Hold upside down and depress lever until whipper is completely empty. DO NOT open device if it has any pressure.
- REMOVE headset carefully. DO NOT point it towards yourself or anyone else while removing
- REMOVE parts of headset: decorator tip, silicon gasket, piston, and valve. USE included cleaning brush and warm water and soap to remove all fat or protein residues
- When preparing warm preparations, heat the liquid before pouring it into the dispenser. DO NOT use liquid over 40°C/104°F. Device WILL get warm when warm preparation is inside.
- DO NOT HEAT A PRESSURIZED DISPENSER.
- Aluminum dispensers can be kept warm until pressurized in a double boiler or baine marie, up to a maximum temperature of 40°C/104°F
Feel free to comment on any image or phrase that you don’t think is clear! We will respond as quickly as we can.
If you have any issues with our product please let us know.
Reach out to email@example.com
Recommend us to a friend on impeccable-O.com