- **Handle arrives assembled in the opposite direction to save space when shipping.
- Pull steel shaft away form blade board to remove handle by unscrewing it.
- Screw handle onto steel shaft facing the correct direction.
2. ENGAGE Suction
- Place spiralizer on a smooth, clean surface.
- Press down firmly on the end of the device where the suction is located, and bring lever back to engage the suction base and ensure that it is firmly in place.
- Push the lever back to its original position to release the suction.
OPTIONAL: If needed, a little water on the suction can help create a good seal.
- 4 BLADE Options
- To MAKE Spirals: Insert one of the 3 shredding blades into gap on blade board and push back on numbered table to lock blade in place.
- REMOVE shredding blade by carefully pushing it to the right.
- TO MAKE Ribbons: USE the smooth fixed blade on the spiralizer.
vegetable by cutting it to size and cutting both ends flat.
- After use, remove shredding blade (if it was used) and rinse with water. A light detergent may also be used, but do not use strong cleaning agents.
- Clean the spiralizer with soap and water. Not recommended for use in a dishwasher.
Feel free to comment on any image or phrase that you don’t think is clear! We will respond as quickly as we can.
If you have any issues with our product please let us know.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend us to a friend on icotrading.com