USER MANUAL- ICO 4 Blade Metal Vegetable Spiralizer
Leave us a REVIEW on Amazon or Here. It really helps ☺️
1. ATTACH Handle
- **Handle arrives assembled in the opposite direction to save space when shipping.
- Pull steel shaft away form blade board to remove handle by unscrewing it.
- Screw handle onto steel shaft facing the correct direction.
2. ENGAGE Suction
- Place spiralizer on a smooth, clean surface.
- Press down firmly on the end of the device where the suction is located, and bring lever back to engage the suction base and ensure that it is firmly in place.
- Push the lever back to its original position to release the suction.
OPTIONAL: If needed, a little water on the suction can help create a good seal.
- 4 BLADE Options
4. INSERT Blade
- To MAKE Spirals: Insert one of the 3 shredding blades into gap on blade board and push back on numbered table to lock blade in place.
- REMOVE shredding blade by carefully pushing it to the right.
- TO MAKE Ribbons: USE the smooth fixed blade on the spiralizer.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:1. PREPARE vegetable by cutting it to size and cutting both ends flat.
2. PULL steel shaft back, and place vegetable onto the vegetable gripping arm.
3. PUSH steel shaft forward to fix vegetable into blade board. Make sure vegetable is firmly centered on fixing tube. The device is now ready for use!
4. MAKE Spirals: USING a shredding blade TURN handle clockwise to spiralize
5. MAKE Ribbons: USING the smooth fixed blade TURN handle clockwise to make ribbons
- After use, remove shredding blade (if it was used) and rinse with water. A light detergent may also be used, but do not use strong cleaning agents.
- Clean the spiralizer with soap and water. Not recommended for use in a dishwasher.
Feel free to comment on any image or phrase that you don’t think is clear! We will respond as quickly as we can.
If you have any issues with our product please let us know.
Reach out to email@example.com
Recommend us to a friend on icotrading.com