Leave us a REVIEW on Amazon. It really helps ☺️
INFUZI is a unique tool for making flavored alcohol through fast infusion.
Infusable Alcohols: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Whiskey, Brandy, Vermouth..
Flavor (Porous) Ingredient possibilities:
Ratio of Alcohol to Flavor Ingredient:
MINIMUM - 1 cup (250ml) alcohol to 1oz (30g) flavor ingredient
MAXIMUM - 2 cups (500ml) alcohol to 2oz (60g) flavor ingredient
1. Either ADD 1 cup (250ml) or 2 cups (500ml) of alcohol of choice into INFUZI
2. Either ADD 1oz (30g) or 2oz (60g) of flavor ingredient, depending on the amount of alcohol used.
**ENSURE flavor ingredient is cut in pieces to INCREASE surface area for better infusion
3. INSERT Internal Strainer onto mouth of bottle
4. PISTON and VALVE must be tightly screwed in place.
5. SILICON GASKET must be inserted tightly in headset.
7. INSERT the first of two 8g N2O cartridges into charger holder and SCREW on headset until all contents of charger release into bottle (a “sss” will be heard).
8. INSERT the second N20 cartridges to increase the pressure and force alcohol in the porous flavor ingredient.
**BOTH N2O chargers and N2 chargers can be used for infusion.
8. UNSCREW charger holder and DISCARD empty cartridge (a small amount of gas WILL escape when unscrewing)
**DO NOT USE device with charger holder still attached.
9. SCREW protector cap on
10. SHAKE INFUZI 10 times
11. LET rest for 1 minute
12. SCREW stainless steel nozzle onto headset.
13. PLACE a glass upside down over another glass and hold on top of the nozzle (to catch any liquid when releasing gas)
14. HOLD INFUZI right side up and DEPRESS lever rapidly to release ALL the gas as quickly as possible.
15. ONLY after ALL gas has been released, REMOVE headset from bottle
16. HOLD internal strainer in place and mesh strainer over glass or container that will hold the infused alcohol and POUR alcohol out.
17. ENJOY infused alcohol alone or to make your own delicious craft cocktails!
**NOTE that bubbles in the alcohol will disappear within seconds
Some Suggested Infusions:
- Gin: basil and orange peel
- Gin: lemongrass and ginger
- Gin: rosemary
- Gin: mint
- Gin: pineapple and cilantro
- Gin: cucumber and lemon peel
- Gin: peppercorn and orange peel
- Bourbon: orange peel
- Rum: pineapple and basil
- Rum: coffee, lemon peel, and clove
- Rum: lime peel and mint
- Tequila: jalapeño
- Tequila: cucumber and sage
- Tequila: ginger and lemongrass
- Vodka: coffee
- Vodka: cacao nibs
- Vodka: honeydew and ginger
- Vodka: strawberries
- Vodka: lemon and thyme
- Vodka: cucumber and mint
- Whiskey: smoked wood chips
- Whiskey: cinnamon and orange peel
- Whiskey: dried cherry and vanilla bean