- Clean & Pure - Our N20 cartridges contain 8 grams of pure Food-Grade nitrous oxide. The whip cream chargers are manufactured from 100% recyclable stainless steel. Made to the highest standards, our casings have no metal fragments nor oily residue, thus they do not introduce odors or oils taste to your preparations.
- Fresh & Versatile - Widely recommended by chefs, baristas & caterers alike. Enjoy healthy fresh whipped cream at home without chemicals or preservatives. Better tasting than canned whip cream. One cream charger in a whip cream maker yields around 2 cups of whipped cream in seconds! Instantly make fresh creams, mousses, foams, dips, soups, infused liquors & oils. They are intended to be used solely for culinary purposes
- Safe & Leakproof - Our nitrous cartridges are anodized for protection from kitchen moisture which can cause oxidization on inferior chargers. Each whip cream charger contains food grade Nitrous Oxide compressed gas. ICO N2O whipped cream chargers use a capping/closure system that guarantees no gas leakage for a long shelf life. Triple filtered for taste and safety.
- Universally Compatible - with all brands of whip cream dispenser. Can be used with any cream whipper that uses standard 8 gram N20 whipped cream chargers, such as iSi whipped cream dispenser, Whip it, EurKitchen, Otis, etc.
- For use in food preparation only - DO NOT inhale. This product may be regulated by state laws. ICO reserves the right to refuse sale if misuse or illegal distribution is suspected.
- Includes: Choose from 10, 50, 100, 200, 300, or 600 count
- ICO GUARANTEE: ICO 8g N2O cartridges are non-threaded, and their quality is guaranteed for two years after you receive them.
**Pursuant to paragraph 381e of the California Penal Code please read the following:
- Inhalation of nitrous oxide outside of a clinical setting may have dangerous health effects.
- It is a violation of state law to possess nitrous oxide or any substance containing nitrous oxide, with the intent to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
- It is a violation of state law to knowingly distribute or dispense nitrous oxide or any substance containing nitrous oxide, to a person who intends to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.