- SUPERIOR QUALITY: This professional Bron Coucke mandoline is made in France. It is made of stainless steel with exceptional quality of cut, tempered, stainless steel blade sharpened in Thiers, France by specialists. Ideal for slicing and making French fries or julienne in no time at all. The working surface has an ideal angle to get a natural position of work.
- 5 INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES: To vary the presentation of your vegetables, this appliance is equipped with 2 fixed blades, a smooth and an embossed blade, for both smooth and wavy slices as well as waffle cuts. The removable cutting blade units or tapered blocks offer cuts in varying thicknesses: 1, 2, 4, 7 and 10 mm for angel hair, juliennes, fries, and matchstick fries. Fast installation of the removable cutting blade units with locking unit attachment.
- ADJUSTABLE THICKNESS: The thickness of the slices and wafers is adjustable to two visual results. Hand-operated levers help control the slicing thickness, with a 5mm maximum thickness and .0.5mm minimum thickness. For maximum security, there is no handling of the principal blades.
- STABLE AND EFFICIENT: For more safety and maximum performance, this mandolin has 4 non-slip feet offering good stability as well as a patented original table edge support. This mandolin also includes a universal ergonomic guard/pusher to protect the fingers during use.
- NOTHING REPLACES HANDMADE: Since 1947, Louis Tellier has offered catering professionals and individuals innovative and high-performance utensils specially designed to make quality culinary preparations by hand.
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 11.5 x 4 cm, 15.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in., Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Brand: Bron-Coucke by Louis Tellier (Model #25000)
- Includes (1) guard/pusher, (5) interchangeable blades, and (1) instruction manual