TIME: 5 min
- 1 whole English cucumber
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 2 spring/green onions, finely sliced
- Spiralize the cucumber and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar and sugar, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Pour over the spiralized cucumber and toss to combine until all of the noodles have been coated in the dressing.
- Sprinkle the chilli powder and sesame seeds over the cucumber and toss gently again.
- Serve the Korean cucumber salad topped with the spring onions and an extra sprinkling of sesame seeds.