- AUTHENTIC 16" (40 cm) paella pan made in Valencia, Spain.
- HIGH-QUALITY professional quality paella pan made from an extra-thick and heavy-duty grade of carbon steel Professional grade carbon steel is extra thick and durable and conducts heat well; Requires a bit of maintenance after washing. Pata Negra paella pans are made from an extra-thick and heavy-duty grade of carbon steel.
- DURABLE It can withstand direct heat without overheating, so it's a good choice for restaurants, or home cooks who plan to give their pan a good workout.
- CONVENIENT IDEAL for beginning paella cooks and fits well over most large standard burners. It's a good choice for restaurant kitchens, or for home cooks who expect to give their pan a good workout.
- Ideal for serving 4 to 6 people.
- Safe for use on stovetop, oven, or on a gas or charcoal grill. It fits well over most large standard burners. It can also be used in the oven and on all types of grills.
- Please note: This paella pan does not have a perfectly flat bottom; therefore, it may not be ideal for induction or ceramic stovetops.
- REQUIRES special maintenance. See Paella Pan Care for details. To properly care for the pan, you must dry it well immediately after washing. Do not let it air dry. Then lightly coat the inside with a bit of vegetable oil to seal the surface.
- Pan dimensions: Bottom diameter: 14”, Top diameter: 16.25”, Diameter (with handles): 20.5”, Depth (outside): 2”
- The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
- Carbon steel pans will rust if not properly maintained in this way after each use. If you forget to seal the pan and it does rust, steel wool will take it off. No harm done.
- Expect the pan to get darker in color after use. This is normal.
We offer FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. Outside of the USA, shipping is calculated at checkout. *Faster shipping options can be selected at checkout for an additional cost.
FREE SHIPPING: Standard 5 to 8-day shipping
ORDER PROCESSING TIME: 1 business day (24 hours)
We accept returns on orders that have been received 30 days ago or less.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the product you receive from us, please contact us to arrange a return and full refund. A customer service agent will contact you within 24 working hours to attempt to fix the problem with the product (if you'd like) or arrange for an immediate return.
If a product is found to be defective, we will cover the cost of the return shipping.
If a return is required for some other reason (accidental purchase, wrong size product ordered) than return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. Orders of this nature will be refunded when the product has been received by our warehouse staff in sellable condition.
What you should do if you want to return a product you purchased: Contact us to arrange a return. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Under what circumstances we offer returns and refunds: If you're unhappy with any of of our products for any reason, contact us so we can arrange a return for the item.
For any items found to be defective, ICO will cover the cost of return shipping. In cases where the item is no longer wanted, the customer is expected to pay for the return shipping cost to our warehouse in Florida.
Timeframe in which we accept returns: we'll accept returns up to 30 days after you've received your purchase. If you discover the item is defective after 30 days, contact us and we'll arrange service or replacement parts to be sent to you.
When will I receive my refund? Your refund will be sent to you via your original payment method within 5 days of us receiving your returned product.