- This tape dispenser is a manual, pull and tear type tape dispenser for use with gummed (AKA water-activated) kraft paper tape rolls up to 3 inches wide.
- Its durable, metal construction offers a sturdy dispenser, designed to sit on a desktop and manually dispense water-activated tape.
- The plastic water bottle allows for easy water level monitoring to ensure the brush is moist for consistent performance. Designed to be used with water-activated gummed tape.
- Tubes designed in the bottom to avoid the smaller tape core falling off from the gap. Blade design to upgrade the cutting performance
- Roller moistens as tape is pulled forward and then pulled against blade to cut length
- Easy to use and clean. Minimal Maintenance Required
- For use with tape rolls up to 3" (77mm) wide with a maximum outside diameter of around 6.5" bull;
- Up to 80mm wide.
- Unsuitable for reinforced tapes. Accepts Gummed Side In and Gummed Side Out
- Water activated tape does not work well in cold temperatures. Use hot water when filling reservoir
- Place the roll of Gummed Paper Tape onto the dispenser. Thread the tape under the first white roller making sure the gummed side is facing down. Pull the tape from under the white roller, over the top of the second and thread straight under the metal strip to reach the blade. Remove the black padded roller and fill hot water about halfway up the container. Place the roller back into the dispenser and turn to moisten.
- Do not over fill the container. Pull the tape making sure it makes contact with the moistened roller. Cut the tape by using the blade. After use, discard the water and clean the container.
We offer FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. Outside of the USA, shipping is calculated at checkout. *Faster shipping options can be selected at checkout for an additional cost.
FREE SHIPPING: Standard 5 to 8-day shipping
ORDER PROCESSING TIME: 1 business day (24 hours)
We accept returns on orders that have been received 30 days ago or less.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the product you receive from us, please contact us to arrange a return and full refund. A customer service agent will contact you within 24 working hours to attempt to fix the problem with the product (if you'd like) or arrange for an immediate return.
If a product is found to be defective, we will cover the cost of the return shipping.
If a return is required for some other reason (accidental purchase, wrong size product ordered) than return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. Orders of this nature will be refunded when the product has been received by our warehouse staff in sellable condition.
What you should do if you want to return a product you purchased: Contact us to arrange a return. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Under what circumstances we offer returns and refunds: If you're unhappy with any of of our products for any reason, contact us so we can arrange a return for the item.
For any items found to be defective, ICO will cover the cost of return shipping. In cases where the item is no longer wanted, the customer is expected to pay for the return shipping cost to our warehouse in Florida.
Timeframe in which we accept returns: we'll accept returns up to 30 days after you've received your purchase. If you discover the item is defective after 30 days, contact us and we'll arrange service or replacement parts to be sent to you.
When will I receive my refund? Your refund will be sent to you via your original payment method within 5 days of us receiving your returned product.