Homemade Whipped Cream - Your own homeade whipped cream or whipped cream from scratch with the ingredients you enjoy! Make your favorite whipped topping with the ICO Whipper including coconut whipped cream and vegan whipped cream. Perfect for preparing fresh creams, desserts, aerated sauces, soups, espumas, dips, fruit and vegetable emulsions, and infused liquors.
- Professional Quality - 100% stainless steel construction. Professional level whipped cream dispenser intended for caterers and heavy use. Designed for professional kitchens and coffee shops. Ideal for serious home cooks, baristas, caterers, and culinary professionals.
- Tested & Safe - Every ICO whipping siphon is tested to ensure it can undergo the necessary pressures for your safety. TUV GS Safety Mark Certified.
- Trusted European Brand - with over 15 years’ experience in bakeware, ICO's is the only whipped cream dispenser that has two decades of sales history in Europe, the USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and Israel.
- Instant Whipped Cream - Whips up to 1 pint of liquid cream into over 2 quarts of fresh cream without the use of preservatives or stabilizers. Insulated design keeps cream fresh for up to 14 days in your fridge.
- Cold and Warm preparations - Use ingredients with up to a temperature of 104 F degrees for warm recipes. Never heat a pressurized dispenser.
- Easy to Clean - All stainless steel parts are dishwasher safe. Removable stainless steel piston and silicone seal for easy and hygienic cleaning.
- Includes 1 stainless steel charger holder, 2 stainless steel (straight and bullet styles) and 1 ABS plastic (tulip style) decorator tips, 1 cleaning brush.
- Uses 8g N2O cartridges (ONLY included in OPTION "with 10 chargers"). Compatible with all brands of 8g N2O cream chargers. We recommend ICO brand cream chargers.
- ICO GUARANTEE: Guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects with a 2-year warranty.
Tips - Whipper
- DO NOT OVERFILL YOUR DISPENSER: an overfilled whipped cream dispenser will produce very soft whipped cream because the gas cannot circulate properly. Use no more than 2 cups of cream (to allow space for the nitrogen to expand the cream.
- USE COLD CREAM: room temperature cream will not aerate as well.
- USE HIGH FAT CREAM: higher fat creams with at least 36% fat will mix better with the nitrogen to produce a good consistency.
- USE FULLY DISSOLVED SWEETENERS that will completely dissolve in the cream. Ensure to dissolve before charging the dispenser (powdered sugar, syrups, honey, liquid drops).
- ENSURE THAT ALL GAS ENTERS THE DISPENSER: When unscrewing the charger holder, a small amount of excess gas may escape which is normal.
- ONCE CHARGED, SHAKE DISPENSER SLOWLY BUT FIRMLY: shake between from 5 to 20 times. Shaking ensures the N2O is thoroughly incorporated with the cream to ‘whip’ it. After the 7th or 10th shake, check for desired consistency by dispensing a small amount of cream. If it is still soft, continue shaking and checking for desired consistency after every shake.
- DO NOT OVER-SHAKE: as it can make the cream too stiff and cause very little to be dispensed with the rest remaining in the canister.
- NEVER POINT DISPENSER TOWARDS YOUR BODY or at another person.
- REGULARLY OIL THE CHARGER HOLDER thread to avoid grinding (common cooking oils such as sunflower or olive oil should be used – do not use non-cooking oils).
- IF CONCERNED ABOUT THE STATE OF YOUR WHIPPER'S HEADSET, please contact us to arrange an inspection.
- CLEAN YOUR DISPENSER AFTER EACH COMPLETE (ie. when all the cream or preparation has been completely used). This will increase the life of your dispenser and keep all your preparations tasting fresh
- CLEAN HEADSET AND PARTS THOROUGHLY: It is important to remove the gasket, piston, and valve from the headset every time you are going to clean the whipper. Use the provided brush to clean these parts, making sure no residue is left behind as this can block the cream from dispensing and can also cause bad odors and a bad taste in the cream
FAQs - Whipper
IS WHIPPER DISHWASHER SAFE? Some older versions of instruction manuals and/or packaging included with ICO products state that parts of the product can be cleaned in a dishwasher when using appropriate detergents. ICO no longer recommends dishwashing aluminum whipped cream dispensers, aluminum or plastic heads, or stainless-steel headsets. Only stainless steel bottles should be washed in the dishwasher. Only stainless steel bottles should be washed in the dishwasher.
Cream whippers should not be washed in a dishwasher because the high-water temperature can damage the plastic parts (whipper head and/or charger holder) and any accrued dishwashing detergent can cause the threading of the aluminum bottle to become corroded. This can affect the safety of the whipper. We recommend you wash all parts of your whipped cream dispenser whipper by hand.
CAN I USE FAT FREE MILK? No, a higher fat content is needed (at least 36% fat). Coconut milk works very well for those who want a non-dairy option.
CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE CARTRIDGE AT A TIME? No, we recommend using only 1 cartridge at a time.
WHAT IS THE LINING ON THE INSIDE OF THE BOTTLE? The lining is a coating designed to make the device easier to clean and it is food-grade material that has been tested to meet or exceed USA and EU standards.
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP THE WHIPPED CREAM IN THE DISPENSER? For the expiration period of the cream, which is usually 14 days. Must be kept refrigerated. Shake one or two times after storage and before using it again.
WHY IS MY WHIPPER NOT DISPENSING? Either the contents have been over shaken or the head of the whipper including the piston was not thoroughly cleaned and their is a blockage.
HOW DO I OPEN THE DISPENSER AFTER USE? Always make sure all of the gas has been released before attempting to open the dispenser by pressing on the lever to release all the gas. Once pressure is released, the dispenser can be opened.
LEVER ON HEADSET IS STUCK, HOW DO I FIX IT? The reason the lever wont move is because the piston is blocked. A blocked piston will not move, and thus the lever cannot move either. Remember that the contents in the dispenser are under a lot of pressure. NEVER TRY TO OPEN THE HEAD OF A PRESSURIZED CONTAINER. To release pressure follow the steps below:
- Only attempt to release the dispenser’s pressure without positioning your body over the whipper.
- DO NOT attempt to remove the device’s headset.
- Unscrew both the decorator nozzle and the valve where the decorator nozzle attaches so that the piston is exposed.
- Cover the exposed piston with a towel. The towel will absorb all the excess cream/preparation from the dispenser.
- Firmly push down on the piston so that it moves, releasing the gas in the dispenser. DO NOT USE EXCESSIVE FORCE.
- The gas and preparation inside the dispenser will be released onto the towel.
- Thoroughly clean the piston with the included brush, making sure you clean through both the horizontal hole and vertical hole it contains.
We offer FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA. Outside of the USA, shipping is calculated at checkout. *Faster shipping options can be selected at checkout for an additional cost.
FREE SHIPPING: Standard 5 to 8-day shipping
ORDER PROCESSING TIME: 1 business day (24 hours)
We accept returns on orders that have been received 30 days ago or less.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the product you receive from us, please contact us to arrange a return and full refund. A customer service agent will contact you within 24 working hours to attempt to fix the problem with the product (if you'd like) or arrange for an immediate return.
If a product is found to be defective, we will cover the cost of the return shipping.
If a return is required for some other reason (accidental purchase, wrong size product ordered) than return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. Orders of this nature will be refunded when the product has been received by our warehouse staff in sellable condition.
What you should do if you want to return a product you purchased: Contact us to arrange a return. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Under what circumstances we offer returns and refunds: If you're unhappy with any of of our products for any reason, contact us so we can arrange a return for the item.
For any items found to be defective, ICO will cover the cost of return shipping. In cases where the item is no longer wanted, the customer is expected to pay for the return shipping cost to our warehouse in Florida.
Timeframe in which we accept returns: we'll accept returns up to 30 days after you've received your purchase. If you discover the item is defective after 30 days, contact us and we'll arrange service or replacement parts to be sent to you.
When will I receive my refund? Your refund will be sent to you via your original payment method within 5 days of us receiving your returned product.